9390 blackberry caracteristicas *

HTC WILDFIRE- Unlocked, unwanted gift used for 30min.BRAND NEW MOBILE
Virtualy brand new mobile. Box was opened and i played for 30 minutes angry birds. Phone is brand new with all accesories apart headphones. I needed them to my htc xl. Phone is unlocked, phone have still got plastic cover. Back like on pictures is brand new. Phone was newer used apart that 30 minutes. Battery was charged. Phone is ready to go. I got my XL so dont need that. Just unwanted gift. I paid for angry birds and angry birds rio. So 2 apps u got for free. No offers. This is cheapest brand new phone. Any offer which is below price shown will be ignored. Phone calls from withheld numbers will be ignored. U cannot speak english dont waste my time. Silly txt about swapping will be ignored. Any views welcome after 17.00 every day.