Brand New Apple iPhone 4 32GB, 12 Month Warranty, With Receipt, Factory Unlocked + Accessories !

I have a brand new Apple iPhone 4 for sale. It is 32GB, factory unlocked which means you can put any sim card from any country in the world and comes with a 12 month warranty from Apple themselves. Not so long ago I purchased a brand new iPhone 4 from Apple and it went faulty as there was an issue with the home button. I went back to them recently and they replaced it with a brand new one and provided me with another 12 month warranty. If you consider that they are selling an iPhone 4 8GB, unlocked for £429 this is a bargain. I also have then receipt of purchase and exchange. The item comes with the USB cable, iPhone charger, original headset, sim card tray opener, micro sim adapter (costed me £2), USB car charger (worth £5.99), emergency USB charger and flashlight (worth £12.99), Belkin screen protectors (new, worth 9.99), an original leather pouch (worth £10) and finally a Gear4 iPhone case (worth £6). I will be happy to answer any questions and thanks for looking.