HTC desire mobile phone for any network with original accessories and many extras. .

HTC desire mobile phone for any network with original accessories and many extras. The phone is in fully working order, clean and good condition. I have been using it for 12 months in a flip case and with a screen protector, so the screen is in clear unscratched condition. I have deleted all my old data and settings and performed a factory reset to it. I have got a new phone so selling this one cheap! £89 It will come with the original HTC charger, original HTC headphone, original box etc, original manuals plus a printed A4 size booklet which I found very useful. It can be used on any network. I had it on the Vodafone network (I have also tested it on Orange network) I will also give you for free.... a brand new flip cover case worth £7 a brand new screen protector worth £5 a brand new phone holder for your car worth £8 Can be delivered if you live nearby. Or posted if you pay for postage cost. Email me if you want more photos or details You can carry out any inspection of it before you decide to buy it. Just call me to arrange 07827 961191 Jay