Brand New Un-Opened S3 (black or white) !

I have an Un-Opened S3 for sale, either blue or white. I work in a phone shop so I get a discounted upgrade but as I already have a galaxy nexus I do not need this phone. I can also provide you with a receipt so you can be assured that everything is above board. You can also view the product before you buy it to make sure everything is okay. Please call or text me if you are interested and also which colour you would like. I only get one upgrade so its first come first serve. Again I will give you a receipt with the phone so you will also have 2 years manufacturers warranty with the handset. Call Moe on 07825994791 The handset is locked to the O2 network but I can unlock it for free after 2 weeks of purchase, directly through O2. No time wasters as this is sure to go quick.