Apple iPhone 4 16GB Officially Unlocked SIM FREE White ?

This is the white iphone- a great phone in good condition- I have had a screen protector and back protector on it all the time so no scratches on the screen. Just a tiny scratch I can see on the plastic edge and not on the screen- probably from keys in my pocket. I bought this from the apple store unlocked and it is still under its one year warranty and will send you the reciept. It comes with the box and all the accessories- the earphones are still wrapped! It has been updated to the latest iOS 5.1 with the iCloud features. Only selling it as I have just bought a bigger sized one to store my many music files. I will even throw in a white silicon case to go with it and can apply a new screen protector if you wish. This cost me £510 brand new so grab a real bargain! Pick up locally or I can send by recorded delivery for £5 extra. Please feel free to call with any questions 07952 936 196 I just dropped the price- so no offers and no time wasters like the guy who tried to use fake notes yesterday!