swap my iphone 4 in white and £100 for your iphone 4s .

buy my iphone 4 white for £320 no offers or swap ur white iphone 4s for my white iphone 4 and ill give you £100 on top my phone has 7 months warrenty its in brand new condition still so you iphone 4s has to be either brand new or in new condition my iphone 4 is all boxed and i will also chuck in 2 brand new vapor 4 cases on silver case and one black case both cases will come with a carbon fibre back plate x2 i will add pictures of everything you will be receiving or you can buy this iphone 4 for £320 cash no offers im from kings lynn please check how far you will have to travel before contacting me thanks i will give you my white iphone 4 and £100 for you iphone 4s NO PAYPAL NO SHIPPING TO NIGERIA SO PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME ASKING AS I NO YOUR SCAMS